GPS Lap Timer with Custom Fork Mount
Accurate dual satellite lap timer from GPS and GLONASS constellations.
Custom 3D printed fork mount included.
Lap Timer Features
• Accurate to 2/100th of a second and to 1 meter
• Custom set your start/stop location
• At the end of your session or race, quickly recall key lap information
• View your: top speed, average lap time, fastest and slowest lap
• Multiple modes: lapping, drag race, and section
• 10hz sampling via GPS and GLONASS constellations
• Massive backlit LCD display
• 20 hours battery life using a BL-5C lithium battery
Custom 3D Printed Fork Mount
• A custom fork mount holder will be created specifically for your bike
• Options to mount the lap timer above the triple tree clamp
• $239 CAD / FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Canada
• $199 CAD without a mount
• $199 USD / FREE SHIPPING anywhere in USA
• $169 USD without a mount
Many happy customers
We've received lots of positive and exciting feedback from avid riders all over the world.
Yamaha YZF-R6 CSBK Rider
Aprilia RSV4 CSBK Rider
Ohvale GP-0 190
Aprilia RSV4 Factory
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Accuracy and customization
After providing your fork size, a fully custom fork mount is created just for your bike.
Customized fork mount for ANY bike
After providing your bike model and fork size, a 3D printed custom fork mount for the lap timer is specifically created for you.
Works at ANY track in the world
No need for a transmitter. Set your start/stop location, press start and GO!
Reputable lap timer manufacturer
Partnered with Sumomoto©, a leading lap timer manufacturer with 7+ years of creating lap timers.
GPS & GLONASS satellites
Pin pointed by a group of over 55+ satellites at 10hz, lap times are to 1 meter accuracy and 2/100th's of a second.
Works at any track
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
FAQ about the GPS lap timer
See below for a list of commonly asked questions!
Still have questions?Contact us
We use PETG infused with Carbon Fiber.
Yes. Money back, guaranteed, within 90 days of the purchase. No questions. Just send it back and we'll refund you 100%.
1. Turn on the GPS and wait 60 seconds for GPS signal
2. Press and hold ▲ for 2 seconds to set the START zone. This is saved into memory.
3. Press ⏎ and start lapping